OUR DISCOUNTS START AT JUST 6 BOTTLES! HAPPY SHOPPING!
FREE SHIPPING in New Zealand when you order a total of 12 bottles in any combination.
NEW LOWER SHIPPING RATES TO MANY INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS FOR ORDERS OF 6 or 12 BOTTLES
VIEW ALL INTERNATIONAL COURIER RATES IN THE SHOPPING CART BEFORE FINALISING YOUR ORDER
- Pinot Noir Rose 2016
Deep red rose color from 100% Pinot Noir grapes leads in to wild strawberry and cream flavours with a candy floss edge that offers a deliciously refreshing, full bodied Rose.$20.00
- Pioneer Series Pinot Noir 2017
Rated 93 Points | This is beautifully ripe and inviting on the nose showing dark cherry, plum, toasted hazelnut and subtle game characters. The palate is concentrated and silky, and delivers excellent fruit richness and intensity, wonderfully framed by polished tannins.$25.00
- Pinot Gris 2014
Rated 90 Points | Only the very best fruit is used in our premium Pinot Gris, offering a luscious, weighty mouthful of orchard fruits and ripe pear, finishing lean and complete.$27.50
- Pioneer Series Gewurztraminer 2014
Filled with spiced apricot and floral notes, we leave a touch of residual sugar in the wine to balance the natural acidity and provide a beautifully rounded texture.$20.00
- Gewurztraminer 2012Rated 90 Points Made from nearly 30 year old vines planted on the original Home Block vineyard, this wine shows lifted aromatics of lavender, brown spices, ginger and apple.$25.00
- Riesling 2013A wonderfully fresh style with traditional fusal notes and Alexandra minerality mixed in with some ripe pear and peach notes.$20.00
- Pioneer Series Pinot Gris 2014Rated 93 Points | A deliciously easy drinking style of Gris, showing peach, nectarine, lemon zest and pear with a touch of sweetness balancing out perfect acidity.$20.00
- Devils Backbone Pinot Gris 2014Silver Medal, 2015 Royal Easter Wine Show | Treat your taste buds with the luscious, seductive flavours of our Pinot Gris that tempt, nay, taunt the soul for just one more sip.$20.00